EOC Liaison- Nationwide- Travel to Event Location
- - Transportation Management Services
- Nationwide, LA, USA
During a national emergency, TMS will deploy a team to cover a 24 hour 7 day a week operation in the State's Emergency Operating Center (EOC) to act as a liaison between the TMS operations in the field and the management team at the EOC. The EOC Liaison will assist with reporting responsibilities and communication to provide all team members with situational awareness and guidance.
• Providing subject matter expertise and situational awareness related to motor coach operations
• Dispatching and mission assignment
• GPS Vehicle Tracking and GIS Vehicle Location Mapping
• Management, coordination, and reporting for all vehicles
• Dispatch, assign missions/tasks, manage, coordinate, and report on all support staffing for VSAs and PPPs.
• Providing officials with general motor coach information and/or specific information on TMS activities related to the evacuation operation.
• Processing informational requests and providing TMS with information related to response operations at the LNO's assigned location.
• TMS Government Services and Executive Leadership
• TMS Field Operations & VSA
• TMS CDO
Knowledge and Required Skills
• Professional appearance and ability to stay focused in fast paced and chaotic atmosphere
• Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
• Flexible, organized and natural problem solver abilities
• Excellent numeracy, written and verbal skills
• A basic understanding of emergency management, the National Response Framework, and the Incident Command System is desirable.