Station-Based Operations Support
- - Transportation Management Services
- DC, USA
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Locations throughout DMV with flexible schedules!
• Provide customer service and shuttle operations support
• Offer route directions, customer line queue management, and customer information
• Identifies and reports shuttle service and station concerns to the On Duty Supervisor.
• Provide service to shuttle customers and communicate with WMATA staff including reporting of station activity, status and coordinate responses to incidents/issues with shuttle service provider staff
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to work long hours while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to use a cell phone or two-way radio for communication purposes
• Ability to learn how to use TMS ridership application and tracking system
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Includes frequent/constant standing, walking, lifting pushing and pulling
• Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, lift or carry
• Ability to reach above the shoulder
• Ability to push/pull passengers in wheelchairs needing assistance
• Work nine (9) hour shifts
Education/ Training/ Experience:
Must be able to show previous customer service experience. Must have one or more years of experience or training related to transportation or customer service.
TMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts