World Cup Manager, Design & Mapping
- TMS Global - TBS Doha
- Ad Dawhah, QAT
Join this team to be a part of one of the biggest projects in the world – The FIFA World Cup 2022! As the Manager, Design & Mapping you will lead scheduling functions and work with the highest caliber specialists in event transportation! Your talents, work ethic, and accomplishments will be highlighted on the biggest stage in the world!
Reporting to the Head of Support Services, the Manager, Design and Mapping is responsible for the creation of designs and maps to support the operations of the TBS project.
▪ University degree required
▪ Arc Design / AutoCAD
▪ Fluent in English (fluent in Arabic a plus)
▪ Preferably 10 years of progressive responsibilities and work-related experience, and any combination of education and training, which provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, combined with demonstrated professional growth and achievement.
▪ Ideal candidate possesses previous involvement in planning and operating complex events relative in size and nature to FIFA World Cup™.
▪ Experience in GIS systems configuration and implementation including the process, data design and layering strategies and the configuration of GIS and relational database systems.
▪ Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including governmental services and agencies.
▪ Experience working within strict confidentiality and structure associated with governmental organizations.
▪ The successful candidate will need strong event or bus operations acumen to provide support to design requirements.
▪ Experience working independently and within tight timeframes to deliver required outputs.
▪ Production of maps, plans and diagrams within Arc Design or CAD for use by the TBS team.
▪ Create supporting diagrams, maps and plans for Operations Plans, presentations and other ad hoc requirements.
▪ Support the design of TBS spaces by providing design advice to the broader TBS team.
▪ Provide TBS representation within various GIS teams to communicate TBS-specific requirements and outputs.
▪ Maintain, input and manage relevant GIS mapping data.
▪ Work with governmental agencies and the Supreme Committee of Delivery and Legacy (SCDL) GIS teams.
▪ Maintain relationships with related internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Maintain project timeline and escalate critical issues to Workstream Heads.
Knowledge and Skills Required
▪ Advanced level Arc Design and/or AutoCAD.
▪ Advanced level GIS.
▪ Advanced level MS Suite.
▪ Ability to produce appropriately focused outputs in a format that can be clearly understood and readily used.
▪ The ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive information.
▪ Attention to detail.
▪ Flexible and understanding within a dynamic environment.
▪ Hardworking and reliable.
▪ Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy
▪ FIFA Local Organising Committee
▪ Ministry of Transport and Communications
▪ Ashgal, the Qatar public works authority
▪ Third party vendors, consultants and contractors as required
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts