Station-Based Operations Support- Virginia
- - Transportation Management Services
- 22102 , VA, USA
- Part Time
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Locations throughout DMV with flexible schedules!
Customer Services Representative and Station Captain positions available.
• Provide customer service and shuttle operations support
• Offer route directions, customer line queue management, and customer information
• Identifies and reports shuttle service and station concerns to the Operations Station Captain
Additional Station Captain Responsibilities:
• Lead and support Customer Service Representatives through the coordination and direction of shuttle station activities
• Provide service to shuttle customers and communicate with WMATA staff including reporting of station activity, status and coordinate responses to incidents/issues with shuttle service provider staff
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to work long hours while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to use a cell phone or two-way radio for communication purposes
• Ability to learn how to use TMS ridership application and tracking system
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Includes frequent/constant standing, walking, lifting pushing and pulling
• Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, lift or carry
• Ability to reach above the shoulder
• Ability to push/pull passengers in wheelchairs needing assistance
• Work twelve (12) hour shift
Education/ Training/ Experience:
Must be able to show previous customer service experience. Additionally, Station Captains must have one or more years of experience or training related to transportation in a leadership role.
TMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts